& Start Levelling Up
- To execute all nursing initiatives and practices established as part of patient care and service standards.
- To assist the doctor in daily consultations and assist/perform basic clinical procedures.
- Attend patients needs, queries, registration, dispensing medication, billing, managing records/data and patient education.
- Managing calls and appointments.
- Follow-up and monitor the patient’s condition, ie feedback and improvements.
- All other healthcare management and administrative matters
- Stock count and medication orders/billing
- Handle patients (Males patients) with professional care, build rapport with patients, maintain good public relations with patients, family and staff.
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate / Diploma in Nursing or equivalent qualification.
- A valid APC / registered with the Nursing Board of Malaysia is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates / Medical Assistant / Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Full time position.
- Required Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition with good communication skills.
- Keen interest to learn, proactive and good working etiquette.
- Able to perform blood draw and iv cannulation will be an advantage.
We Invest in You
Training & Seminars
We increase your competency day by day. Better accomplishment, better salary.
Personal Laptop & PC
We’ll provide everything. Just plug & play.
Cosy & spacious. We give you more space to focus & less destraction.
Sports Activities Weekly
Work-live harmony. Health is your best wealth.
For those who’re living outside Banting, we’ll provide to you free nearby hostel.
PS4, Karaoke, weekly free banquet, yearly trip, family day & many more.
Our Values & Culture
Customer obsession & over deliver
Think Big & Long Term
We care about what we do
Bias for action
Fill the Form below to enroll
Join Team SuamiSihat today & make this world a better place!
No. 213, Tingkat 1, Teluk Bunut, Jalan Delima, Banting 42700, Selangor
(Team Human Resource)